Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsches 4 door saloon....... interior shots revealed

chappers

Silverstone
new shots of the Panamera

Attachments

• porsche_panamera_ineterior_167.jpg
    porsche_panamera_ineterior_167.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4,329
  • porsche_panamera_matching_luggage_375.jpg
    porsche_panamera_matching_luggage_375.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4,329
  • porsche_panamera_shifterandconsole_136.jpg
    porsche_panamera_shifterandconsole_136.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 4,329
  • porsche_panamera_side_interior_623.jpg
    porsche_panamera_side_interior_623.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4,329
I've got a copy of Christophorus 335 on my bedside table, and I keep looking at the Panamera. I don't know what I think about it :?:

In some ways it reminds me of the Aston Martin DB2/4 circa 1950s :thumb: , especially the rear end, and also the TVR Grantura of the 1960's :roll: .
Then it also reminds me of a squashed Cayenne :what: , or even dare I say it :wack: a flattened BMW X6 :nooo: .

However if my OPC offer me a test drive I will take it :thumbs: Regards Big Bob :bye:

I'd defo have one given half a chance. It'll make a great used buy I suspect.

I wonder if the rear seats fold flat- that would make it very versatile.

with a few more

Attachments

• p09_0666_a5_1280_195.jpg
    p09_0666_a5_1280_195.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 4,325
  • p09_0670_a5_1280_782.jpg
    p09_0670_a5_1280_782.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 4,325
  • p09_0672_a5_1280_156.jpg
    p09_0672_a5_1280_156.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 4,325
  • p09_0674_a5_580_123.jpg
    p09_0674_a5_580_123.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4,325
Interior looks brilliant in the cream/oatmeal leather etal. Back to the "What other cars have you owned thread" I wonder what you could do in it as a 6th Former out on a date :?:
Big Bob

IMO, the interior is sublime. I think it's going to sway a lot of CEOs in the city to ditch their S classes and 7 series for this new car (I'd have one any day over the competition). I think this will be made in much smaller numbers than the competition and hence residuals will be strong too.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

Afraid I think the residuals will be poor, almost in-between 911 and Cayenne figures

Big Bob said:
Interior looks brilliant in the cream/oatmeal leather etal. Back to the "What other cars have you owned thread" I wonder what you could do in it as a 6th Former out on a date :?:
Big Bob

Bob, my guess is if you pick them up in this car, most 6th form girls will do whatever you say!!!! :D

LOJO

I'd agree like any luxo barge it will lose money by the bucket load.

If I was in the market for a big luxo barge (which I'm not) I think I'd buy the Maserati Quattroporte face lift. :banned:

chappers said:
I'd agree like any luxo barge it will lose money by the bucket load.

If I was in the market for a big luxo barge (which I'm not) I think I'd buy the Maserati Quattroporte face lift. :banned:

The Panamera will be a much better drive than the Maserati. FWIW will be much cheaper to service too.

I've heard from an insider that the new Jag XJ looks sensational, and has ditched the trad image.

But the V10 audi S8 remains my fav luxojet.

I love the steering wheel the same colour as the dash....something so simple changes the look considerably :thumb:

LOJO said:
Big Bob said:
Big Bob

Bob, my guess is if you pick them up in this car, most 6th form girls will do whatever you say!!!! :D

LOJO

Hi LOJO given my various skeletal and joint conditions, it will have to go back to the E Type days, ie on the bonnet!
Big Bob

Recognising the other comments on this and a similar thread about "competitors" to the Panamera, I have to say the Maser Quattroporte, is a contender, recognising all the against points, but I think the 4 Doors Sporting Saloon that still has my attention is the William Towns 1880s Lagonda se pic. Flawed in many ways but it was a visual statement.
I'm still tempted to buy one - but it would end up becoming a total restoration project once I got it that I have to hold myself in check!

This reminded me of one on my reasons for being anti Porsche, I was at a St. John Horsfall Aston Martins Silverston Race Meeting when the Aston Martin Bulldog was being demonstrated in the 80's , this was also a William Towns design and you can see the same visual theme with the Lagonda. However there was a raudy group of Porsche supporters there that kept referring to it as the Aston Martin *****!

I found that very offensive at the time, being a consumate Aston fan.

Best Regards Big Bob

Attachments

• 332_166.jpg
    332_166.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3,885
  • astonmartinbulldog_1_171.jpg
    astonmartinbulldog_1_171.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3,885

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members