Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

which model?

ROB PRESTWICH

Hi, I am new to the site and will be looking to purchase a 911 in about a years time. This gives me plenty of time to research which model to buy. I guess everyone has different preferencies, but which model is best for my budget of £20k? I do like the look of the wide body models.

So many variables

But in the current market

up to 20k will get you

SC, 3.2 Carrera, 930 turbo, 964, 993, 996 (3.4 & 3.6)

No widebody 993s at that level, widebody 964s almost non existant and currently just a bit more than 20k

996s are numerous but the C4S hasnt dropped to 20k, yet.

Who knows where the market will be in 12 months? but I dont really see the lower end going down too much more.

Certainly 997s and newer 996s are likely to continue to lose money but the others are surely at rock bottom already

What you chose depends on your useage and what you really want from your 911 experience

Reckon the only decent widebody at that price would be a 3.2 or SC normally aspirated.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back