Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anyone have these rear lights?

bg259

Trainee
One of my neighbours has a C2s cab in black, and he has complete red rear lenses??? I havent seen any other vehicle with this option?? Have any of you? is it a porsche option or an aftermarket one?

It's a Porsche option though I'm sure you can now pick these up as after-market items too. IMO, the all-red tailights only suits some colours of cars - not all.

~ Maxie

I've been considering them for some time, and thinking that this may be one of the mod's I do this year. They are genuine porsche part which is also supplied by various after market suppliers. the cheapest I've seen them advertised is ramusporsche.co.uk. They have them offerred at £295 + vat. Never ask my local OPC though :?

As above they only look good on dark colours or White cars in my opion :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back