Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fifth gear's Tiff in a red 'S' on now...

Stuart

Anyone see it? Very short review but just watching him effortlessly drift that thing made me want to go out and drive :worship:

and if you are entering the quiz for the 996, the answer is A...could be B... but not C.
got it, definately not C!! :angel:

Had a go at drifting an AMG Merc round brooklands...
Stalled 5 times, spun 180 & 360 more times than I can remember but finally went 80% the circle in a drift .... YESSSSSS
what fun
:drive:

TB

What a wasted opportunity. Review must have lasted all of 5 mins, and proved car could do 30mpg and 158MPH.

SH!T show as usual

Utterly utterly utterly pointless :evil: . Tiff drives like Miss Daisy. Gets 33mpg. Tiff drives fast in a straight line. Goes more than 150mph.

What did we learn from that? :dont know:

Any car programme is better than no car programme at all, but that was just beyond belief.

Dont normally watch 5th Gear but last week had the New Superb and this week the C2 S so watched it .

Very impressed

with the cars as I own both but the rest of the show was ............

Ghost said:
Utterly utterly utterly pointless :evil: . Tiff drives like Miss Daisy. Gets 33mpg. Tiff drives fast in a straight line. Goes more than 150mph.

What did we learn from that? :dont know:

Any car programme is better than no car programme at all, but that was just beyond belief.

glad its not just me...I watched that and whilst i'll accept that fifth gear is usually bad, that was stunningly pointless.....I get get more enjoyment watching Mike Brewer and Edd China do up some crappy old fiat...and thats not exactly taxing viewing now is it?

Oh for a decent regular motoring programme who's target audience is not someone 18 to 26 with the attention span of a fruit fly... :nooo:

The programme was pish ...a waste of a good Porsche

......and to keep those sometimes over sensitive mods happy about "pish".........

"2. pish 62 up, 8 down
Scots=PEE
Literly means piss urine pee etc.It is not a slang word as so many people assume but an ancient scots word, Scots being the Language of the Lowlanders of Scotland FACT!!

Smeg

Attachments

• smeg_fab28uj_right_hand_932.jpg
    smeg_fab28uj_right_hand_932.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5,213
:D

targatopper said:
Smeg = Cool :?:

I thought of something else....... :food:

Attachments

• smmmeeeeggggg_151.jpg
    smmmeeeeggggg_151.jpg