Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Collecting a 997 tomorrow!

rennsport

Silverstone
From my previous thread on rather awkward situation with my OPC
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=40323&sid=e2609807bb4a196a47b95f7112910207

Well, fortunately we're resolving this rather quickly and I will be collecting my 997 tomorrow, just in time for my birthday early next month! The incorrect parts will have to be re-ordered from factory, and replaced in the next several weeks. But for now, I'm going to drive it! :mrgreen:

On Thursday, I went to see the car again just to be sure that there's no surprises before collection. This time the wheels are properly painted with silver accent and are balanced. Enjoy the pics below, meanwhile I need to find a way to get some sleep!

Thank you again for all your inputs on my previous thread. :thumb:

Cheers,

Wisrute

Attachments

• 997_front_423.jpg
    997_front_423.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 3,063
  • 997_rear_506.jpg
    997_rear_506.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 3,063
  • 997_side_134.jpg
    997_side_134.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 3,063
discount

Can I ask if your dealer was willing to deal on the price, and perhaps what % off you might have gotten?

Great outcome and with stunning results :worship:

Did the dealer play ball or did you have to move on anything at all ?

garyw

garyw said:
Great outcome and with stunning results :worship:

Did the dealer play ball or did you have to move on anything at all ?

garyw

Garyw, the dealer admitted up front that it's their mistake in the ordering process and they worked to find solution rather quickly. Since the factory is closed, this would take a bit of time and that's okay for me as long as it will be corrected.

:wink:

She looks very well :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back