Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Carbon Mirror Covers - Advice/Help!!

hoopsporker

Anyone know where i might be able to get a pair of these carbon mirror covers for my 997 C2S - in the UK??
I can find them advertised on eBay but all from Hong Kong/Taiwan/USA - but i'd prefer to source them from a UK company ideally. Can anyone help??

Attachments

• 997_mirror_cover_147.jpg
    997_mirror_cover_147.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 2,476
  • 997_mirror_cover_132.jpg
    997_mirror_cover_132.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 2,476
997 Carbon Mirrors covers

You will find them at either oakleydesign.eu or parr-uk.co.uk, both british companies for around £200. Beleive they are cargraphic parts. look good though. :santa:

Thanks guys - much appreciated - i'd like to get them from design911 but i keep hearing really bad things about them??

997 Carbon Mirrors covers

Just remeber that the covers on design911 are not real Carbon, just look a likes. :?

Cunno - thats what i thought and i guess thats why they are £100 and not £200 etc. Design911 are not too far from me - so when they re-open for business on saturday i may pop down and look at them in the flesh and decide. Just out of interest, i see you own a GT3 - any idea where i might source some GT2/3 alloys without paying the earth for them??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back