Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

To buy or not to buy oh and whats it worth

dazzpowder

Trainee
I've currently got a 997 C4s it's on loan it's on a 57 plate. The car has all the option I would order from new infact a year ago it cost my friend 85K.

It's GT Silver
Cocoa Leather and centre console in leather as well as instrument cluster
Tiptronic
no rear wiper (my preference)
Bose
Heated standard mem seats
Chrono pack
Auto dim mirrors
Carrera classic wheels
all red rear Rear lens
Sunroof
etc...

when I took the car it only had 1200miles it was and is like new.

Now my friend plans to sell the car in Turkey where she is told she will get a better price and may be even make a profit after the finance is paid off, the finance is probably a little more than what you could pick up a standard C4s I would say by Feb next year there may be £50K outstanding.

My question is should I buy it? it will have only done about 4k miles by Feb ever since |I've had it I've been looking but can't find anything that comes close to it in spec or mileage.

Don't know what to do mind says hand back keys heart says buy it.

p.s I know Gen 2 are a little bit more but appart from the engineering I much preffer the look of the gen 1.

Opinions appreciated.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back