Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Audi A3 looking.....

Maxie

Hi guys

After selling a family member's Golf off over the weekend, we are now on the hunt for an Audi A3. Does anyone know of anyone else that's selling? Criteria are:

- current shape A3
- budget up to £7k
- low mileage
- petrol or diesel considered
- manual or auto
- obviously well kept, serviced and looked after

I thought recommendations from any of you will carry more weight than trawling through Autotrader and PH (which I am doing anyway).

Cheers in advance.

~ Maxie :thumb:

Maxie,

my mate sent me a text last week that he was going to get a Porsche now his mortgage had come down and he has an S3 ? any good ?

I will try and get the details and let you know.

Wow, I don't think an S3 will go down too well Jose...! Perhaps if I took the badges off and pass it off as nice looking A3 it might! Thanks for the suggestion anyway but I'm guessing your mates' car is going to be a Mk 1 S3 and she is looking for the cleaner lines of a Mk2 A3.

Cheers.

Maxie :)

Maxie Islam said:
Wow, I don't think an S3 will go down too well Jose...! Perhaps if I took the badges off and pass it off as nice looking A3 it might! Thanks for the suggestion anyway but I'm guessing your mates' car is going to be a Mk 1 S3 and she is looking for the cleaner lines of a Mk2 A3.

Cheers.

Maxie :)

I think so ! anyway good luck with the search. Lots of bargains out there at the moment.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back