Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Do you want to rent your car ?

giddzo

HI,

If anyone is struggling in the current economic climate and cannot sell their car at a proper price but needs some income from it I am looking to rent for 3 months. Please email me [email protected].

lol

no offence but this sounds a little dodgy....

how much will you be paying for three months and would you be paying the full value of the car as a deposit?

I'm sure it will be well looked after ... it be will parked off street AND in a garage (replace word 'garage' with the word 'container') where it will happily remain (until it arrives in some foreign country)

:floor:

.... "Ed", you are certainly onto a winning idea with this rental proposal for this forum. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I am sure the folks on here will be knocking down your door soon to rent out 911's by the bucket load....so hopefully your business plan from the Princes Trust strategy planning workshop can keep up with the demand that you should expect...... :thumb:

Good luck and very best wishes with your business proposal here on 911UK......please do keep us posted dear chap as I'd like to rent a GT1 as soon as you get one. :thumbs:

Wizard993 - :floor: :floor: :floor:

~ Maxie :lol:

I'd rather it sits where I can see it..Thanks but unfortunately I wont be biting your hand off at your offer...

However, if you willing to provide a deposit of the full value.... I may reconsider... :hand:

Even if this was genuine, would it be worth it?
- cold-runs, tyres, excess-wear, engine-stress ect....hmmm... no thanks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back