Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Panamera interior pics revealed

Porsche

Donnington
2.JPG

3.JPG

8.JPG

4.JPG

12.JPG

1.JPG

1.JPG

Wheel & dials look ok, centre console looks like the back of an Armadillo, not good.

Bubbles said:
Wheel & dials look ok, centre console looks like the back of an Armadillo, not good.
:floor: very good description but then it does match the outside - the whole car looks pig ugly but then guess in time I will come to luv it (like the Caynne)

:yuk:

They've obviously decided I-Drive/MMI in't for them. Big mistake IMO, that console looks like a keyboard.

Elite Detailing said:
Everything just looks oversized. !? :nooo:

Probably like most of the future owners. Too much German sausage... :(

Oh Dear...

(love the key tho..)

It'll go down well with anyone who has one of those Vertu mobile phones I guess, but that centre console is a bit of a clash with the rest of the normal Porsche design elements and the vents don't work at all for me.

Could be the ugliest porker since the Cayenne, but I will still reserve final judgement until I have seen it in the metal.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back