Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

sorry dear! Husband drives wife's Porsche Cayenne into pond

Porsche News

A husband had some explaining to do after driving his wife's £58,000 Porsche Cayenne into a pond.

The driver landed the luxury 4x4 window-deep in water after dramatically careering off the road to avoid a deer.

Although he managed to scramble free without injury, he was seen by local residents receiving a few stern words from his wife who owns the car.

The two-year-old dream car was left submerged after the accident at midnight near Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset.

An Avon and Somerset police spokesman confirmed no-one had been injured in the incident.

Attachments

• duck2_414.jpg
    duck2_414.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 4,371
  • duck1_144.jpg
    duck1_144.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 4,371
Was it a Cayenne S? By the trim, it looks like it.

~ Maxie :lol:

Maxie Islam said:
Was it a Cayenne S? By the trim, it looks like it.

~ Maxie :lol:

Why?

Is that the model that doesn't float as well as the others... :wink: :?:

The 'S' must stand for Sink then :p

TB

Looks like the sunroof was a good idea.

Looks like a good way to claim on your "Vehicle" Insurance and the finance "Back to invoice" Insurance as it's written off now rather than take the depreciation hit to me....

Just got rid of the Volvo XC90, but if we hadn't thats what I would of done with it :D :D :D

and that would of totally sunk ! :D

Bets on whether or not it will start again !

Probably will......i think the engine is just flooded ! :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back