Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Curious 997TT

Fuchs said:
Well POE then :D

Thought it might be for Digital radio or something special - shirely its not just for normal radio reception ?

:?

Wish I could, but then all my so called employees would go home as well :frustrated:

I don't think digital radio needs a separate antenna, so maybe the guy who had it fitted was just keen to get better reception. After all, radio 4 can be a bit dodgy around Canary Wharf :nooo:

Oh, and please don't call me Shirley :floor:

Clive

Evil_C said:
Fuchs said:
Well POE then :D

Thought it might be for Digital radio or something special - shirely its not just for normal radio reception ?

:?

Oh, and please don't call me Shirley :floor:

Clive

Why not? - its nearly the weekend.......... :wink:

Evil_C said:
maybe the guy who had it fitted was just keen to get better reception.
The rod antenna is available as a factory fit option and just gives better reception on regular FM radio.

Agreed, it looks nasty.

Simon.

TDK said:
Evil_C said:
maybe the guy who had it fitted was just keen to get better reception.
The rod antenna is available as a factory fit option and just gives better reception on regular FM radio.

Agreed, it looks nasty.

Simon.

Is the factory fit one, not the fancy looking module that sits at the back of the roof line, bit like you see on the BMW's ??
Seen a few pics of them recently (mainly US boards though)

garyw

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back