Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Two years old - 4 Owners

Wouldn't bother me too much, but I do have to comment that the 2 x OPC thing is very strange... :?:

Was the first owner Porsche GB / OPC Reading by any chance? If so, it may well be an ex- Porsche GB management car bought at auction to be a service loan car or something?

But dealers usually get preferential terms on new cars bought to be demo cars, so I don't understand why a dealer would forfeit that extra discount (and a registration towards manufacturer's target) and buy a used car instead?

However, if that is justified with evidence, and it is an early 2006 car, then one private owner per year since would not worry me at all.

and I'd have thought it will always boil down to price at the end of the day. There seems to be some very inexpensive looking cars out there right now .......

.................. :?: I wonder where that will leave Porsche and their take over of VW in a global recession... it might make me want to start selling their shares ..............if I'd had the sense to buy some :lol:

and I'd have thought it will always boil down to price at the end of the day. There seems to be some very inexpensive looking cars out there right now .......

.................. :?: I wonder where that will leave Porsche and their take over of VW in a global recession... it might make me want to start selling their shares ..............if I'd had the sense to buy some :lol:

As said before tread carefully on ex demonstrator cars

Always remember one cold winter morning when I went for a test drive in the then new 997 s , there was frost all over the car (clearly not been started that morning)

The sales women who took me for the test drive thought nothing of red lining the car up the road 10 seconds after starting it

is there an echo in this thread? :?:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

:oops: :oops: :oops:
so sorry, there was a problem posting which I can only attribute to browsing form outlook - site doesn't seem to like it - or vise versa

can't even delete my errors so :pc:

btw Wattie - :floor: :floor: :floor: :thumbs:

vroomvroom said:
As said before tread carefully on ex demonstrator cars

Always remember one cold winter morning when I went for a test drive in the then new 997 s , there was frost all over the car (clearly not been started that morning)

The sales women who took me for the test drive thought nothing of red lining the car up the road 10 seconds after starting it

They let woman drive 911's ?

:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back