Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

K&N Induction...

andyc said:
just replaced my bmc panel filter with k+n 57i kit
much better noise and feels like it pulls just that wee bit harder up top
fairly straight forward to fit, basic tools will get the job done but you will need a drill for a couple of bits

got mine through vivid racing from this site, just do a quick search, $275 delivered and it was here in about 4 days

happy enough with it, will certinally give you noise you want and a touch more power, but not the 23 bhp k+n claim!!!

just get it done, you know you want to :D

andy

Anybody know realistically what affect this has on MPG for a 98 C2 3.4, roughly? I get pretty appaling fuel consumption around London as is (sadly where i spend 80% of time driving it) :cry:

haven't noticed any real difference in fuel consumption tbh, but never really checked what i was getting before

just back from a 650 mile round trip on the motorway and averaged about 31 mpg!!, which i thought was pretty bloody good, sitting about 80-85 whole journey

hope this helps

Andy

I put (well Dan did) an EVO Motorsport cone filter on my car and did enjoy the slight extra bark under load. It was claimed it would give an extra 15bhp although not too sure. It did seem a little sharper and then I did the other stuff which made it a little silly :lol: Will get somepics posted up.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back