Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Carrera S mk1 MPG ?

philnotts

Hello

Just wondering what the Carrers S mk1 MPG is, from a full tank! I mainly do urban miles!

thank you!!!

phil.

Being a bit of a saddo I keep a log of my mpg!

In three years the 997S has averaged just under 21mpg with worst tankful giving 16.9 mpg and best 24.4 mpg
Previous 996 averaged 23.9 over 3 years so about 10% better

Driving around London, my standard '05 Carrera does about 16-17mpg if there is a lot of traffic - i.e. anywhere on the South Circular (assuming the built in trip is correct). Average on longer trips (out-laws up in Leeds) seems to be 25-6mpg, and that's enjoying the accelleration en route.. Always run on SUL.

The average may go down a bit further now I'm having the PSE fitted... :food:

I average about 16mpg in mine but thats because I work about 4 minute drive from home and choose residential back roads to avoid all traffic.

On a motorway journey expect close to 30mpg.

Average run of the mill mixed driving would be 20mpg.

Drove my C2S 130+miles back from S Wales to London the other week via an unusually clear M4 kept speed comstant'ish around 75 - 85 in 6th and got exactly 30mpg on trip info screen - I was so amazed that I took a picture of it (haven't yet mastered inserting here)! Ruined it after with a mad dash up the A41 - had tobe done!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back