Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

finally got my new baby on the road - 930 flatnose

Superb looking car. Congratulations and don't be shy to post more pics :D

:thumbs:

saw the exhaust and thought (memories) this isn't a stock turbo ... then the intercooler :?: and 485 bhp !!!!!!!!!!!

Did it start life as a turbo or was it an engine conversion? God knows how it gets to that power output at just 0.9bar?

Fuchs would be good but I'd be more worried about keeping it on the road . Have fun :worship:

I'm not usually a 930 fan but that looks amazing. Well worth the 4 month wait imo.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

Maxie Islam said:
I'm not usually a 930 fan but that looks amazing. Well worth the 4 month wait imo.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

:wack: :puh:

Tiptop Topcat said:

saw the exhaust and thought (memories) this isn't a stock turbo ... then the intercooler :?: and 485 bhp !!!!!!!!!!!

Did it start life as a turbo or was it an engine conversion? God knows how it gets to that power output at just 0.9bar?

Fuchs would be good but I'd be more worried about keeping it on the road . Have fun :worship:

this is the origonal (flatnose USA) engine which was completely rebuild around 2002ish to the currently spec , the 485 is probably more like 1 bar looking at the graphs again but hey not to shabby :D

it is fun to drive but it needs a lot of respect I have driven a few 911's over the years but this is the closest yet to ending up in a hedge !

I like the fuchs too ! but i really really like these big 315's on these wheels too ! so happy enough for the mo

Attachments

• dsc_0162_fn_202.jpg
    dsc_0162_fn_202.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 7,914
Agree about the wheels; very bad boy 964 3.6 turbo :worship:

Probably need the bigger footprints to keep it all under control anyway so again I wouldn't rush to put Fuchs on it.

P1210006.jpg

and that exhaust

A-Porsche-930-Turbo-Cab-Top.jpg

few pics of my dads car just for fun .........its a beauty 28k on the clock !

Attachments

• porsche_4_262.jpg
    porsche_4_262.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 7,679
Targa turbo ? 8)

:worship: :worship: :worship:
stunning!!
best things come to those who wait
well done m8

yep 1988 targa turbo totally origonal its a beaut ! trying to post more pics but can't re-size :-(

two turbo family ...... tt ?

brings back memories; there was a 911 targa turbo at Crifords in same colourways as the cabriolet I eventually bought. Okay the cab is probably the rarer beast (perhaps :?: ) but the targa was probably more practical albeit for the squeeks and leaks.

I reaaaaaallllllly like the idea of black on linen (?). More pictures please.

Thats going to be an interesting convoy, assuming both cars are in Ireland?

great write up and great cars !

That is some cool car !

:worship: :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back