Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What to do about the price of the 996 tt

Dave said:
FFS This is not a wind up :D Mine are a lot more subtle 8)

Welcome back Giddzo. Silver with blue is a good combo IMO and the S variant is something special. However this does come with the Ceramic brakes which while brilliant and do not fade are very very expensive to replace.

Thanks Dave,

Please dont stop the pm's, i rather enjoyed our late night chats about cars, how often would i have to replace these ceramics ?

Teddy bear giddzo

giddzo said:
Dave said:
FFS This is not a wind up :D Mine are a lot more subtle 8)

Welcome back Giddzo. Silver with blue is a good combo IMO and the S variant is something special. However this does come with the Ceramic brakes which while brilliant and do not fade are very very expensive to replace.

Thanks Dave,

Please dont stop the pm's, i rather enjoyed our late night chats about cars, how often would i have to replace these ceramics ?

Teddy bear giddzo

Is there something you want to tell us all Dave? :wink:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back