Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking to get a 911

jovie

Hi guys,
I've just joined this forum,
I'm looking to get a 997 c2s and I need some info on what to look out for.
I will peruse the site whenever I have time but any help I can get now will be much appreciated.
Basically what I want to know is what are the considered 'must have' options.
what problems are common to these cars,
what to look out for when buying used.
Thanks

:welcome:

I have a 997 C2S and love it, love it love it, love it !

a few of the guys will post must haves as I bought mine on looks first and then options etc etc.

You are going to pick up a bargain somewhere with the current market !

happy hunting

PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE!!!

Porsche Sports Exhaust - it's my first choice.
Others that I wanted are Nav and Chrono.

Go for it - you won't be dissapointed - incredible cars!

Yep, Porsche Sports Exhaust, Sport Chrono & Nav are the top 3 I would look for. Others would be sport adaptive seats, Bose, the alloys that Jose (j8fbr) has on here (can't remember the name of them) and CD player. I would also go for the huge glass sunroof option as well.

~ Maxie :wink:

Silly me - I forgot the important one - A great big canvas roof that folds down when the sun shines (so about twice a year !!!) :D

I spec'd mine from new and took a lot of advice on here. Click on my car in the garage function, over here on the left of this post for a full list of spec.

Welcome by the way!

Let me know if I can help with the finance etc.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back