Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hiring a 997?

Lobo

Im wondering if its worth hiring a 997 to try before i buy - see how I enjoy it for a day?

Any recommendations for where I can hire one at a decent price?

Lobo said:
Im wondering if its worth hiring a 997 to try before i buy - see how I enjoy it for a day?

Any recommendations for where I can hire one at a decent price?

Lobo, if you are serious about a 997 there are enough OPC's offering 24 hour test drives :)

what part of the country are you in ?

Im in Glasgow. However, Im quite specific on what I require:

black/black car in manual with sports exhaust a must.
I also like the slightly wider stance of the C4S although have not driven one (had a brief drive of a C2S today).

Not sure who would offer a 24 hour test drive of a car which I may not want to purchase (that particular vehicle anyway).

Lobo said:
Im in Glasgow. However, Im quite specific on what I require:

black/black car in manual with sports exhaust a must.
I also like the slightly wider stance of the C4S although have not driven one (had a brief drive of a C2S today).

Not sure who would offer a 24 hour test drive of a car which I may not want to purchase (that particular vehicle anyway).

I would still ask and for a much longer test drive

as colour and spec is another issue, the C2S v C4S is more of a factor

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back