Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Website to access vehicle history?

Jaker

I have just bought a 1979 911 turbo here in New Zealand. It was imported into New Zealand back in 1987. The only info I have is that it came from the UK in 1987. ( possibly Glasgow.
I wont a site that I can enter the chassic number, get the correct engine number for that chassic and if possible a site where I can access information on previous owners etc???
New Zealand has a VIN number stamped into the vehicle but it bears no resemblance to the UK VIN number sequence. Can anyone steer me in the right direction please???

Jaker said:
I have just bought a 1979 911 turbo here in New Zealand. It was imported into New Zealand back in 1987. The only info I have is that it came from the UK in 1987. ( possibly Glasgow.
I wont a site that I can enter the chassic number, get the correct engine number for that chassic and if possible a site where I can access information on previous owners etc???
New Zealand has a VIN number stamped into the vehicle but it bears no resemblance to the UK VIN number sequence. Can anyone steer me in the right direction please???

apart from http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=36259

from what I am aware you will need to research this yourself

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back