Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Four Days to Go.......

Clapham911

Hi!!

Have been milling around this webiste for a couple of days now, dived in and bought my first porsche over the weekend.

Am picking it up this Saturday and the days just seem to be dragging.

I don't think I have been this excited since I was 8 years old on Xmas eve waiting to open a shinny new BMX.

I thought this would be the perfect place to share my excitement and look forward to posting more after the weekend and hopfully learn more.

Will keep you all posted! If I can get myself back onto a PC as it will be hard to drag me out the car....

demonfish said:
what model you waiting for?

Porsche 997 would be my guess :D

Clapham911 said:
Haha!!

In all the excitement I forgot 997 CS Cab Black on Black!!

: floor: that would be a good name for a film ! :floor:

Can I be in it as I'm Dark skinned !

Sorry to be rude :hand:

Did you get it from OPC ? I only ask because I have had mine 1 month now and got a call yesterday ( 2nd call) saying they forgot to charge me for the Zymol pack ? which I didn't take after advice from guys on here !

I paid over the odds for the car and they are still trying to get more out of me !

anyway good choice and can't wait for pics

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back