Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

advice needed

zeemax

I have just put a deposit on a 930 turbo, it is being sold privately and the car has had a lot of work done to it, re-spay, strosek body kit etc...

Millage is 79,000 and old mots and service book read the same, the only concern I have is that the car is a 1988 on an F plate but on the logbook the car has had 12 previous owners which seems a lot for the low millage?

Whats the best way to check the history?

thanks

zeemax said:
I have just put a deposit on a 930 turbo, it is being sold privately and the car has had a lot of work done to it, re-spay, strosek body kit etc...

Millage is 79,000 and old mots and service book read the same, the only concern I have is that the car is a 1988 on an F plate but on the logbook the car has had 12 previous owners which seems a lot for the low millage?

Whats the best way to check the history?

thanks

HPI check it

tbh tho a 20 yo 911 with 12 owners isn't as bad as it sounds,some change of ownerships could be nothing more sinister than a plate change

A lot of people buy these cars are barley use them. I am the eigth owner of mine at 42000 miles.....

Mine had 14 on a 1985, several of those were in and out some fella's company and through his wifes name as well. And I had no problems, it was a perfectly good car.

Not something I would get too hung up on, providing the HPI and any PPI checks out....Enjoy!!! :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back