Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spare set wheels ?

j8fbr

Was very interested in these and at my set maximum I would have won them. I paid over £500 from the dealer for one front wheel last week, so wish I'd spotted these before I bought it. :( Gutted :frustrated:

Decided not to bid in the end...

Expensive month for me if not might of bidded and not too far away !

anyway bidded on a official Porsche Baby seat and that went for over £200. (not me)

I think I better start topping up my paypal account.

j8fbr said:
Expensive month for me if not might of bidded and not too far away !

anyway bidded on a official Porsche Baby seat and that went for over £200. (not me)

I think I better start topping up my paypal account.

theres was a Porsche childs seat for sale on the PCGB site, £120

not sure if its sold now..

garyw

Thanks all for not bidding on these wheels as I was the bid winner and they were better than in the pictures, absolutely mint after a quick wash off to remove the garage dust and old tyre sealant. If you want some try e mailing on the E bay link as he had a garage full of assorted Porsche wheels - some deal with Porsche GB, very nice gy too. Still have to put new Pilots on then then I will be using originals fitted with Continentals for track day in September.

hi BLACKC2S

I take it you own a 997 :?:

have you got them as a spare set or to replace the ones you have ??

José

997C2S

They will go straight on...

I have a spare set of wheels, and next year they will be my track wheels.

Get the middles done in black - :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back