Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

lhdporsche.com

RS Evo

Hello to everyone. My first post and immediately to ask advice... Shame on me :wink:

Anyway, I'm looking for my first Porsche, God knows I've been waiting for it a long time. The choice will be between 964, 993 and 996. All 2WD, Coupé and no Tip. I'm not going to restart a thread about which one. I'll struggle on that myself.

In my search I came across the following site and wanted to see if some of you have experience with them. Are they trustworthy? Anything might be helpful.

Thanks for your help...

Search the Forum for LHDPORSCHE Mixed feedback If I remember correctly

Apologies, using the 'Search' function is one of the prime rules in Internet forums. Read through the more recent hits and 'mixed' is the right term...

I'll keep it in mind... My enthusiasm has cooled a great deal. :?

RS Evo said:
Apologies, using the 'Search' function is one of the prime rules in Internet forums. Read through the more recent hits and 'mixed' is the right term...

they are now the same bunch who own lhdporsche.co.uk and last time I was aware they were on a 1st name basis with Nottingham Trading Standards

I know of someone in the last 12 months who has lost money with lhdporsche

which is why when 911uk ran google ad's, we (when we eventually figured out how to) declined any advertising from lhdporsche

i think the directors names are david & richard loach ?
then do a google search

they appeared on the BBC watchdog programme, when they were importing rhd cars from europe as micronet showroom

RS Evo said:

Feel free to ask any specific question afresh - just on this topic better to point you in the direction of past writings!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back