Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Autocar Chris Harris vid of 997 GT2 v Corvette Z06

a Z06, oh dear

Oh Dear indeed !

The GT2 - :worship:

YES PLEASE..

Think I've watched the second half of that about 10 times now and just love it...
Effortless Corvette bashing :D

Sorry, not a 'Vette fan particularly, but for half the cost, I didn't think it was too shabby. Sounded far nicer too. Lets not forget that there's a whole lot of potential in the Z06 that is pretty easily unleashed (and would still come in under the GT2 price)

The only thing going for the vette is the price, in the states a new Z06 is about $60k, thats under 30k sterling for 200mph! For another $5k you can nail a supercharger on it for another 200hp. I went and had a look at one at the local GMC dealership here, and the interior was dreadfull, that special leather that looks like it's never graced a cow. The plastics are all still hard, non of the soft touch plastics that most cars now have. Would I have one? Probably, but not at the price they go for in the UK, and I wouldn't swap the GT3 for one either.

Max

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back