Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1978 Turbo Auction

Final price nearly £14K all in for a non runner and a car that needs loads of money spent on it to put right.Sounds like 930 prices are going up .

SEE YA

SEE YA said:
Final price nearly £14K all in for a non runner and a car that needs loads of money spent on it to put right.Sounds like 930 prices are going up .

SEE YA

...it rather depends on how much of that was for the plate.

The plate was not that special.

SEE YA

Dunno then - not a car i know anything about. I have to say though that i think the colour combo is excellent - really evocative of 70's sports cars. I much prefer it to the flat whites and reds etc on this model. Certainly if i wanted a Porsche of this era i would seek out a car with an original whacky colour - like this, perhaps! But each to their own, of course.

tim

Yes got that right, I wanted black on black anything else for me would have been second best its a lot of money to spend on a car for you not to be happy driving around in it.
As many people know, on here took me four years to find a good 930 after looking at so called good ones more than a dozen in total.Are 930's going up in value now even non runners.

SEE YA

It looked like a dealer that bought it rather than a private buyer so it will be interesting to see where it pops up in the future and for what price.
If it comes back on the market quickly it must be O.K.,if not maybe a bit of work needed.
At nearly 14 grand for a car that wouldn't work you wonder what it would have gone for if it had started singing.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back