Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Offical Aerokit now available for Porsche 997 Turbo

Porsche

From your local friendly OPC.

The Turbo Aerokit consists of a new front splitter spoiler and a new engine cover with rear spoiler and fixed aerofoil profile. The aerodynamically optimised components minimise lift on both axles, improve stability and emphasise the dynamic lines of the vehicle. In addition to these components, the standard sill trims and standard rear underside can be painted in the colour of the exterior.

The kit was developed by engineers at Porsche's Weissach center in Germany. The goal of the project was to improve the handling characteristics, given an unchanged drag coefficient of 0.31 compared with the production version. The kit is said to reduce lift on both the front and rear axles, ensuring a more stable drive at high speed.

If fitted from the factory, the car's door sill trim and the rear skirt are painted in body color as well as the aerokit's add-on parts.

Attachments

• porsche_911turbo_aerokit_168.jpg
    porsche_911turbo_aerokit_168.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4,125
  • porsche_aerokit_main01_818.jpg
    porsche_aerokit_main01_818.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3,762
  • porsche_aerokit_main02_532.jpg
    porsche_aerokit_main02_532.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3,752
Sundeep said:
From your local friendly OPC.

Where.. Is there one ? :p

Prefer the fixed wing to the pop up one on the 997. Always looks funny to my eyes the way it overhangs the lights.

Like the all-red clusters too, noticed this option when speccing my dream GT2... :oops:

I hope they offer a different exhaust tip design soon, spoils the whole look of the rear end.

Taran :D

Do like white 911's !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back