Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 interiors colours?

I have the marble colour leather. Almost white in colour. All my seats have been Connolised (professionally cleaned and treated) and look superb against the blue carpet and dash. The two colours compliment each other giving a very clean, fresh and luxurious look. The car is Zenith blue and the exterior and interior colours really work well together.

As for the green interior.......words fail me!

stocksie said:
I have the marble colour leather. Almost white in colour. All my seats have been Connolised (professionally cleaned and treated) and look superb against the blue carpet and dash. The two colours compliment each other giving a very clean, fresh and luxurious look. The car is Zenith blue and the exterior and interior colours really work well together.

As for the green interior.......words fail me!

Dan - Are you sure your seats havent been retrimmed not just treated? The stitching looked perfect and the surface was very matt just like new leather. Very jealous.

My favourite I think has to be Classic Grey. I have Marble and I do like it but with Midnight Blue contrast the jury is out, personally I'd like it all one colour with the ubiquitous black insets.

Looking at the pic of Rubicon grey, it looks very similar to mine but I thought it was called Province or is that a different colour ?

beejay993 said:
Looking at the pic of Rubicon grey, it looks very similar to mine but I thought it was called Province or is that a different colour ?

Never heard of it BJ. Any pics?

993C2S said:
beejay993 said:

it could easily be a Porsche Exclusive shade to a customers requirements as it isnt an OEM shade

993C2S said:
My personal favourite is silver with Boxster red 8)

Like my old C4S...........

btw Flamenco is bright bright red.........like a fire engine!

Attachments

• c4s_int_167.jpg
    c4s_int_167.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 497
Int Color Green ( PX )
Ext Color Metallic Black ( L744 )

Attachments

• innesate_small_132.jpg
    innesate_small_132.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 437
  • img_0806_small_194.jpg
    img_0806_small_194.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 437
  • satebak_small_256.jpg
    satebak_small_256.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 437
  • satefram_small_365.jpg
    satefram_small_365.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 437
.....this is my car's interior...I think it's called Metropole Blue. ( or something like that..)

24c8l86.jpg

Sundeep said:
993C2S said:
beejay993 said:

it could easily be a Porsche Exclusive shade to a customers requirements as it isnt an OEM shade

Provence (as in French) blue is on my 993 colour chart, and here is Beejs car now with pictures - would he mind donating this photo to 911UK?

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=708

ad708_img3_large.jpg

The picture above showing the Artic Silver with Boxster red hide car is immense! I total beaut! surely theyre cant be many C4S's in this colour??

I have to say my dad had two 1997 C2S a number of years ago, one was black with marble grey and the other was Artic silver with chestnut - i could never decide which one I loved more - though the chestnut car was special has to be said! :D

Hi Fix

I love that green interior, esp with the Black. I did not realise they did a green inerior.

Berni

Holy thread resurrection!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back