Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fitted spacers and put some pics up

911fan

Trainee
DSCF0194.jpg

Old summer shot (just nice to see the shine :D ) No spacers

DSCF0273.jpg

Spacers were 10mm rear and 5mm front, it looks loads better IMHO hard to notice on photo, front camber looks massive in this shot but its just an iffy angle i think

DSCF0271.jpg

Fat Ass!!! Note that engine cover is off as ive been cleaning and tracking down a little oil leak (on a 964! never!!) :wink:

DSCF0263.jpg

Erm, a head light. Thanks for looking :wink:

she is gorgeous. looks very nice condition.

my engine cover is off all the time and in HK it was actually a recomendation from porsche to leave off in this hot climate to aid cooling.

given it is winter here just now and it varies in temperature greatly as last week it was a a COLD 10 degrees adn a warm 26 degrees in the same week. large overcoat to work then tshirt !

Did you have to change the lugs for the 10mm spacers? As for the engine cover, i cant believe you removed it!! Thats such a no-no :roll:

No i Didnt change the studs and its a bit iffy if im honest, with the 5mm spacers i had 10 turns of the wheel nut and with the 10mm on its more like 5 1/2 so i will keep my eye on those as they recomend 7 at least! but ive got I bmw 325i track car which has spacers and only 5 turns of the bolt and ive never had a wheel fall off (yet :wink: ) having said that, it is belived by many that my 325 tracker is work of the devil :twisted: it will not die! and really should have by now! :shock:
What are the pros and cons of running car without engine cover then guys? ive never driver it without but would rather leave it off as inspection is so easy

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back