Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 hunt

Hi

Just joined 911 Uk today I have C2 tip, catching up on the threads and pleased to see the help offered. I noticed Steve suggested a meet in Surrey in Oct to talk 964 is this open to anyone? I live locally :?: .

cobalt 51 said:
Hi

Just joined 911 Uk today I have C2 tip, catching up on the threads and pleased to see the help offered. I noticed Steve suggested a meet in Surrey in Oct to talk 964 is this open to anyone? I live locally :?: .

Hi Cobalt, welcome to the forum. If you mean the Rennlist meet @ Worcester Park on the 14th, it's open to all 964 owners whether or not they are Rennlist members. I will be going depending on the weather, so hope to meet a few new faces.

Thanks seagull, I guess this is the one, My son gets married on the 13th so I maybe pushing my luck but would like to come maybe to the next one. Probably a bit late in the year for too many more though. I will try and keep up. Regards Cobalt

Hi

I have been a member of Rennlist for 6 years but new to here. I must admit that I didn't know this board existed until someone at Rennlist alerted me.

As I am not sure of the rules with regards to posting for sale items, I would just like initially to ask whether it is Ok to post on this subject?

If so, will post full details here on a new thread - or PM me for details.

Thanks!

Hi

Yes...I recognise your screen name - thanks for the welcome (and link to the other post).

I am not sure I will have time to post pictures before the holidays, so this will be something for the beginning of next year. If anyone has any questions or interest in the car then please of course get in touch or post here - I will have access to internet but will be back in Scandinavia for Xmas and New Year!

On checking, I did have the dyno chart on this laptop from 9M/Ninemeister which I have attached here for perusal.

All the best for the festive season everyone!

Attachments

• dyno_rev_159.jpg
    dyno_rev_159.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,945

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back