Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Good deal?

Jez in Devon

I've been offered a sept 05 55 plate c2 with 2500 miles from an opc for £51k. The car has S 19" wheels & PASM but no sat nav module. Is this a good deal or is the spec a bit iffy? Basalt black/stone grey hide manual, bi-xenons, park assist, manual.

I've said it before. IMHO up you budget to a 997 C2S or save a few quid and get a storming late high spec 996 C4S.

IMO that's not a bad price, especially for an OPC. From an Indy, you can get a good C2S for this money (with an OPC warranty), but will be around the 20k mile mark and a 54 reg.

It's too early to say what the residual difference will be between the C2S (bigger engine, Xenon and 19" wheels) and the C2.

You might want to consider holding back until next month, as sales are slow in December....also, if you're a cash buyer, then you are in an even better position.

Thanks for the tips guys, think i'll probably pass on the c2 for now. Unfortunately I have to sell my Mazda RX8 first & these seem to have depreciated worse than originally expected, I seem to have lost £12 or £13k in as many miles.

Thanks for the tips guys, think i'll probably pass on the c2 for now. Unfortunately I have to sell my Mazda RX8 first & these seem to have depreciated worse than originally expected, I seem to have lost £12 or £13k in as many miles.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, everyone is offering rubbish trade-ins right now

That's a nice spec and lovely car (overpriced IMO) but the 997 C2S is alot better car than a 996 C4S in my opinion :oops:

The 997 C2S is easier to use and live with long term and very enjoyable. I found my 996 C4S a pain to use everyday.

Jez in Devon said:
I've been offered a sept 05 55 plate c2 with 2500 miles from an opc for £51k. The car has S 19" wheels & PASM but no sat nav module. Is this a good deal or is the spec a bit iffy? Basalt black/stone grey hide manual, bi-xenons, park assist, manual.

they sold it yesterday to a lottery winner full screen price

mark pearce said:
Jez in Devon said:

they sold it yesterday to a lottery winner full screen price

More money than sense clearly, not that I'm jealous.

I wonder if many people wander into an OPC & say they've won the lottery, I'm surprised they didn't sell them the new GT3 they've got round the back. Seriously though i'd already decided that probably wasn't the car for me.
Mark, I've been checking your stock for a while now, reds not for me & I can't afford that silver beauty, but i'm in no hurry. My brother lives in Constantine so i'm down your way quite often. Jez

How about this little beauty its got the right spec and a nice price too

Mod - Link deleted for breaking advertising rules

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back