Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 parts for sale

David Long

Having recently purchased a 993 i have decided this is not the car for me and now bought a GT3, so now have the following availiable!

RSR's purchased from Gert only a couple of months ago!

Genuine 993 RS steering wheel with horn pin purchased 1 month ago (in box)

Set of crested wheel centres also new in box.

Original air box cover and new filter.

Kind regards

David.

Welcome David - that 993 was short sharp and sweet! Congrats on the GT3.

PM sent ref parts for sale.

Daniel said:
993C2S said:
You don't hang around !! - :)

He's got a sniper thingy trained on 911uk, wow, didnt realise you could get them! Asim you are a partsmeister God. :lol:

David Long said:
Having recently purchased a 993 i have decided this is not the car for me and now bought a GT3, so now have the following availiable!

Congrats David! Another one has seen the light... 8) :D Pictures/spec?

PolarExpress said:
David Long said:

Congrats David! Another one has seen the light... 8) :D Pictures/spec?

Oh No !!
Any second now... I can hear 993 v GT3 ! - :D

Ready -

"Last of the Air cooled"...................................

Only joking.. I love the 993 !

Well done David, 993 to GT3.

How you finding it ?

And welcome to 911uk.

New GT3 owner

The car is from Nick Cartwright, it was discussed on this forum a couple of weeks ago. I had my eye on it for a while but it needed a few things doing.

All the work was done so i bought it, car is as follows:

Iris blue

Comfort model

Half stainless cage

Carbon recaro seats

Carbon centre consol

Carbon centre dash

Carbon instrument surround

Leather interior

Some mods which include

uprated clutch (new)

uprated LSD plates

Pagid blue pads (too loud)

Brake fluid.

Safe to say it's seen some track action. This is ok as the bills show it's been well maintained. The car seems very honest and is in the best condition of all the MK1's i looked at.

The 993 was mint and i hate to say it to nice to use really. I had previously had a 964 RS and the 993 seemed very dull to drive, but still in my mind the best looking 911.

Nice one! I remember seeing that Mk1 before and it looked good. You won't go wrong with the Mk1 GT3 - it's one of the greatest cars Porsche ever made. Welcome to GT3uk.com :wink:

PolarExpress said:
You won't go wrong with the Mk1 GT3 - it's one of the greatest cars Porsche ever made. Welcome to GT3uk.com :wink:

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back