Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CR-22 headunit for sale

wagonface

Barcelona
I changed my CR-22 for a newer Becker, so the original one is sitting in a box, along with the instruction manual.

Does anyone want to buy it? Let me know, before I stick it on ebay (have been meaning to stick it on ebay for 15mths now...)

Condition: used, but no scratches. Instruction manual included. On one occasion before OPC Hatfield removed it, the display went blank - I took the little removable panel thing off, refitted it and it was fine. Havent a clue if thats common, just want to be totally up front with 911uk owners.

Any questions, just ask. You will note I haven't put a price on here - thats cos I haven't worked out what it should sell for! Anyone care to guess/advise? I will check ebay and see what the going rate is - obviously people on here get it cheaper than that.

Josh

I would try ebay - there seems to be a market for the units - I sold my CDR 23 first time round without any problems.

thanks - will do. just wanted to offer it here first in case someone was desperate.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back