Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Will there be a 997 TT - X50 ?

Daniel

Donnington
If so what BHP will it be ?

Is the "normal" 997 Turbo not quick enough? :shock:

Dave said:

I would think so !! But when the 996 TT came out, people said that ! Then along came the X-50

Daniel said:
Dave said:

I would think so !! But when the 996 TT came out, people said that ! Then along came the X-50

They won't want it to impact on the GT2 sales, so probably won't be for a while yet. 510 bhp would be my guess.

What about with the PDK gearbox?! All rolled up in to a facelift maybe?

And isn't it Porsche themselves who are impacting GT2 sales? :wink:

So Poo said:
Daniel said:
Dave said:

They won't want it to impact on the GT2 sales, so probably won't be for a while yet. 510 bhp would be my guess.

GT2 totally sold out!!

Dave Maguire said:
GT2 totally sold out!!

:shock:

How many RHD are too be made ?

Daniel said:
If so what BHP will it be ?

but they already have that Sport over boost button ? so guess not for now....

Mk2 997 should be around 2008 so who knows

Daniel said:
Dave Maguire said:
GT2 totally sold out!!

not sure of the exact figure as I think it changed, but was supposed to be about 39, Im sure someone will be able to correct me, but its close to that figure

Dave Maguire said:
Daniel said:
Dave Maguire said:
GT2 totally sold out!!

not sure of the exact figure as I think it changed, but was supposed to be about 39, Im sure someone will be able to correct me, but its close to that figure

So a 997 TT X-50 should be along soon...

I think Porsche will bring a X50 out. The BHP will be around 500 but lets just hope they restyle the car too, so you can tell its an X50. Even a Limited edition wheel would look different from the norm.
And please lets not forget a 997 TT S !

Ricky Bobby said:
I think Porsche will bring a X50 out. The BHP will be around 500 but lets just hope they restyle the car too, so you can tell its an X50. Even a Limited edition wheel would look different from the norm.
And please lets not forget a 997 TT S !

Would disagree as didnt someone say an update was due soon?

Yea true... But did'nt the X50 and 'S' models come out at the end of the 996 ? If so these models will come out at the end of the 997 !

Daniel said:
Yea true... But did'nt the X50 and 'S' models come out at the end of the 996 ? If so these models will come out at the end of the 997 !

at the end of the 997 Mark II yes :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back