Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1988 Porsche 930 turbo slantnose

zwei22

Hi,

I am new here, would like to seek help buying a 1988 Porsche 930 turbo slantnose. Been looking around the web regarding information regarding this model but cant find much abt it. How much roughly would it cost to buy a moderate condition of this model? will it be a good deal buying it for about US$25k?

Thanks

calling See Ya

Welcome to the forum Zwei22. A splendid choice of car but not for the faint hearted.

I don't know a huge amount about the slant nose but there are a lot of after market conversions out there that they try to pass off as factory cars. TBH, I doubt if you'd get a genuine factory slant for that money. It would be worth trying the PCGB forum - there's a wealth of knowledge there.

hey thanks, what if its a real factory slantnose? will it be a good price buying it for US$25k? The car registration card specify that its a porsche 930 slantnose, I have the VIN number of that car, where can i check whether its a real factory slant or not?

zwei22 said:
hey thanks, what if its a real factory slantnose? will it be a good price buying it for US$25k? The car registration card specify that its a porsche 930 slantnose, I have the VIN number of that car, where can i check whether its a real factory slant or not?

Register on the PCBB forum and ask them there. They probably know the individual car.

www.porscheclubgbforum.com

If it is genuine the sounds like a good price to me

or if you have access to Porschefile give Barry Smith or Phil Clarke a call.

They are the slant nose afficianados...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back