Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hi Guys, well, finally got my '3 !!

Funny that they are so rare yet there are 2 within 3 miles of me, both MkII's in black, I wonder if they will spot my red one in 4 weeks time :D

Yes this forum is really supportive to all Porsche owners especially the new ones, I had a leaking rad on my first Porsche which was a 1998 996 I wanted to change it myself to keep costs down but new nothing about what lay behind the bumper, I joined this site a year or 2 back and popped in a tech Q, I got a detailed reply and an offer to call him about it if I got stuck, now that did blow me away, I felt instantly in safe hands, not sure if any other top marques have this type of support?

Is there any meetings for the GT3's around Cheshire, I have so many
questions on brakes, anti roll bar set up and general options etc?

dvb247 said:
Funny that they are so rare yet there are 2 within 3 miles of me, both MkII's in black, I wonder if they will spot my red one in 4 weeks time :D

Yes this forum is really supportive to all Porsche owners especially the new ones, I had a leaking rad on my first Porsche which was a 1998 996 I wanted to change it myself to keep costs down but new nothing about what lay behind the bumper, I joined this site a year or 2 back and popped in a tech Q, I got a detailed reply and an offer to call him about it if I got stuck, now that did blow me away, I felt instantly in safe hands, not sure if any other top marques have this type of support?

Is there any meetings for the GT3's around Cheshire, I have so many
questions on brakes, anti roll bar set up and general options etc?

Yeah, it's the old ones we pick on and throw out of here :lol: Make sure you stay as a 'new owner' :wink:

Repeat after me,

All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good. All 911s are good.

but eventually you'll want a GT3... :twisted:

yes, we are also known as www.gt3uk.com :)

seriously, any qs, just drop in and ask! This place is much easier to get to than Cheshire! Or, just drop by your local trackday...

Congratulations Spencer!! Another MkII!

Ive had mine for 6 months now and am still amazed by its capabilities, especially on track, it just seems to come alive once on a circuit :D

Enjoy!
Ian.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back