Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What is a concourse 930 turbo red worth please

SEE YA

Barcelona
Hello all any ideas what a low miles one would be worth about 40000 on the clock .

SEE YA

tbh, not sure as the older ones are a tough market to gauge

up to 40k + if mint and original ?

YES I have its for a good friend need to judge the market .

SEE YA

It would depend on the year I think. The later cars are probably worth a bit more.

I also think the coupe is more expensive than the targa and cab.

As you know, finding a really good one is very difficult.

Manks

I know of an absolutely mint concours late model 930 Turbo in GR that sold for £25k last year. Had about 50k miles. It was mint aesthetically and mechanically. The rare Turbo LE (only 50 made) struggles to find buyers at £35k when mint... the market for the 930 is not that big.

Thanks they seem to be holding there money well .Between £15k -£20k.

SEE YA

The rare Turbo LE (only 50 made) struggles to find buyers at £35k when mint... the market for the 930 is not that big.

I THINK that there were more than 50 of them made. I have heard that the 50 thing was an error made in a magazine once.

Manks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back