Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gossip about Madmoogs 964

Well spotted Steve and thanks! I've read it all and added my own comments now :lol:

What I really found interesting was the link to the website dedicated to it when the owner before the one I bought it off, and had made most of the modifications, was trying to sell it ( http://www.little-nomad.com/964/index.html ) and on that site the referance to the fact that the car is also featured on p505 of Adrian Streather's book, the 'Porsche 911 Enthusiast's Companion". If you ever fancy reading the original 911world article I can always e-mail a copy.

Let me know what pads you decide to go for and what advise you've managed to get. I know that I want/need upgraded pads but not what type yet..... :?

Steve

Madmoog, I know Mike Hinchliffe, the guy who built the car - he knew he was spending a fortune making it exactly as he wanted it and would not sell it for anything like parity - at the time I had a 993 C4S otherwise I would have bought it there and then!!

PS - that car seems cursed - everyone who has owned it gets forced to sell it due to a wife/baby situation - just a friendly warning! ;-))

LJ

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back