Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Urgent help with Misfire!!

Boxsey said:
Ian, out of interest do you know what the price of a reconditioned dizzy is?

If you are worried about the dizzy belt its only about £10 but the labour is about 2hrs (so depends on your garages charges)..

At the moment I have my dizzy on the bench in pieces....new belt is in just need to put it back together again.

If you have got the time, tools (no special tools used so far) and the patience its a relatively easy fix...

Jay. I saw you at Ragley (but didn't realise it was you at the time) That's a noisy 964. What exhaus configuration are you running?

he doesnt have an exhaust :lol: :lol: :lol: just a few bits of tubing stuck together

Scamper said:
he doesnt have an exhaust :lol: :lol: :lol: just a few bits of tubing stuck together
Very funny!
Seagull, you should have come over to say hi. where were you?
the exhaust is a cup pipe with a g pipe & decat.
Yep it's noisy, but what a noise to listen too!
We are off to france in a couple of weeks for a long weekend, the wife seems to think the car isn't as noisy as my Clio V6, :shock: so after a few hundred miles of touring, i'm sure i'll get her honest opinion then :)
I may well get a main silencer put on fo track days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back