Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 TT Colour Combo's

Which colour?

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

• Orange

• Total voters

Porsche

angle.jpg

DSC0069.sized.jpg

orange997tt015lt7.jpg

Gotta be Blue. Orange is def. for the more "In yer face" models and white, well that's a case of white is the new silver, in the same way that silver WAS the new white - guess it's cyclical :?

White, although the blue came a very close second......I think the orange is far too 'look at me'.

Orange on anything but the RS...yuck..
White....in California or on the Costa...yeah, here no way
Cobalt Blue 10/10......with a nice sand & CF interior...yum yum

White, but only if I can get the house in the background and guaranteed sunshine 8)

White for me too.

Preparing to get flamed but.... don't you think all the above the TT's looks so much better with those wheels (RS?) over the 'normal' 997 TT wheels we always see? Somehow brings the car together and doesnt look so much like a bling BMW. Sure they are great wheels but IMHO Porsche lots their way with those. :oops:

white for me too, which surprised me but it looks the nuts!

White with black BBS wheels 8)

Blue for me, seen a 97TT in this and it looked the dogs.

Orange = 97RS, there is a 97C2S around my parts in Orange and just looks all wrong.

White...hmmm...just doesn't look right in this country unless on a 96RS

Funny how white has become so popular! Wasn't long ago I was reading that white would never sell in the uk.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back