Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spares

git964

Hi all,
May be a slly question but here goes... I have managed to get an online pdf file of all the spares for the 964 with part numbers. Do i buy these spares direct from the main Porsche dealer or can anyone recommend a different supplier? I am based in Yorkshire.

Cheers

there are variety of suppliers, but generic parts can be bought from a host of thrd parties i.e. brakes, suspension, etc

but parts unique to the 964 are OPC only

any in mind ?

There are some other places where you can get some genuine Porsche parts. Type 911 sells a reasonable range of them abd some of the bits I have bought from them have been in the original packaging. I assume they must have an arrangement with an OPC

Seagull said:
There are some other places where you can get some genuine Porsche parts. Type 911 sells a reasonable range of them abd some of the bits I have bought from them have been in the original packaging. I assume they must have an arrangement with an OPC
Thanks for that :)

I get quite a few parts from my OPC, just give them the part numbers from the pdf file. They often work out cheaper than any where else such as type 911. Worth asking your OPC for a price first..

good job i bought a touch up stick...just been out for a blast and collected a few stone chips :( :evil:

Love the new avatar Git. I didn't realise there were any vids of my first birthday party still in existance :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back