Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Carrera 3.2 Sport Coupe @ [url]www.stirlings.co.uk[/url] SOLD VIA 911UK

Yes, I appreciate that a good car is worth travelling for but I have to fit it around my work and family commitments. Unfortunately, this only usually leaves me either a Sat or Sun each week so I don't really have the flexibility to travel far. I wish I did because I've seen some great cars advertised in other parts of the UK.

I do deliver nationwide

The cars being serviced by Porsche exeter on wednesday, phone them for a pre Purchase report For free
You can fly to Newquay from gatwick, air south west and british airways, stanstead vis ryan air

Happy to collect you

Or ask the members about my reputation

Who else will give a main dealer a 18 year old car and a blank cheque to service inspect and fix it?????

So Poo said:
I travelled 380 miles (round trip) to find mine - you have to travel to get the good one's.

You not wrong Chris, a 1hr 20 mins flight up and a 478 mile return! :wink:

if its who I think it is............he obviously didn't think it was a wasted trip then :D

A lady from Kensington bought it
her father went down to exeter to see it on the ramp at OPC exeter this morning, engine and gearbox on the floor whilst they were doing the clutch
when the mechanics showed him the underside and told him what they were going to do to it, he said if she doesnt have it he would,

Wish i could find somemore in that condition

With that first line Mark, I thought it was going to be a limerick.

Congrats to whoever it was - looked like a nice car

Seagull said:
With that first line Mark, I thought it was going to be a limerick.

Congrats to whoever it was - looked like a nice car

A lady from Kensington bought it
Frankly, who'd have thought it
But Mark's a top chap
And we all know that
He sells cars that are properly sorted!

Sorry :roll:

Quality takes time.

I must admit, I had a serious chat with the wife about that car and prob would have viewed it if I had a suitable garage to keep it in.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back