Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What's a Porsche "Roxter"?

Bud Fox

This is on wikipedia as a consumer model but details unknown. Does anybody know anything about it, or is wikipedia not to be trusted?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche

I've just googled it, which I probably should've done first, it's a baby cayenne. :shock: :shock:

Bud Fox said:
This is on wikipedia as a consumer model but details unknown. Does anybody know anything about it, or is wikipedia not to be trusted?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche

I've just googled it, which I probably should've done first, it's a baby cayenne. :shock: :shock:

so its not someone with their jaws wired shut trying to say "boxster" then?... shame :D

I believe its for the Chinese market :p

oh the fun of 'anyone can edit' wikpedia

911UK said:

A clown at our place came to me with conerns that one of the raw materials we use was carcinogenic. Its a pretty common material and i'd certainly not heard of this before so i asked him where this information had come from.

"Wikipedia"

"Right, well why don;t you go back and look for a credible scientific source of information and come back to me if that source then tells you the same as wikipedia"

Still waiting.......

(Although i still remain amused by the Sunny D inventor photo that someone put on there :D

Tim Storey said:
911UK said:

A clown at our place came to me with conerns that one of the raw materials we use was carcinogenic. Its a pretty common material and i'd certainly not heard of this before so i asked him where this information had come from.

"Wikipedia"

"Right, well why don;t you go back and look for a credible scientific source of information and come back to me if that source then tells you the same as wikipedia"

Still waiting.......

(Although i still remain amused by the Sunny D inventor photo that someone put on there :D
Can't see the photo, but the "Home of SunnyD" external link made me chuckle.

settle down at the back :twisted:

Roxster is supposed to be the new code name for the baby Cayenne

911UK said:
settle down at the back :twisted:

Roxster is supposed to be the new code name for the baby Cayenne

nothing to do with Nookie the bear then? shame :D

Bud Fox said:
Tim have you had a gottle of gear or two? :D :wink:

ron or too (only really works if you grit your teeth and say it.... :D )

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back