Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I'm liking this a lot

Rodders

always had a soft spot the "30jahre" 911 8) 8) 8)

reasonably priced I think given its limted edition status and low-ish miles

964axb1.jpg

964axb2.jpg

964axb3.jpg

We had a new member (before the software glich) that had one of these. I thought it was absolutely 8)

Better get your skates on Rodders, I can't see that one hanging around for long :wink:

Hi All,

I'm new to 911UK :D . I have always wanted a 964 and am now in a position to buy on. I like the Celebration model for sale at 911Virgin but is it worth the asking price? its the 88K miles that puts me off. I know 88K is not a lot if you consider the car has been around for 14 years but it still plays on my mind. I'm willing to spend up to 30k on a 964 but I want as low a mileage as possible. Any advice greatly appreciated.

John

Up to 30k??? Forget the anniversery edition, get a 964 turbo!!!!

John1969 said:
Hi All,

I'm new to 911UK :D . I have always wanted a 964 and am now in a position to buy on. I like the Celebration model for sale at 911Virgin but is it worth the asking price? its the 88K miles that puts me off. I know 88K is not a lot if you consider the car has been around for 14 years but it still plays on my mind. I'm willing to spend up to 30k on a 964 but I want as low a mileage as possible. Any advice greatly appreciated.

John

You don't need to spend anywhere near £30K to get a good 964. Anything you buy for more than £20K would have to be a very special example IMO.

88K miles is not high for a 964. Personally I would rather by an 88K miler that has a proper cared for service history and has been used than a 30K mile garage queen. These cars like to be driven, standing around does not appear to do them any favours.

Thanks for the advise guys. I agree that a car that is used often and is properly serviced is better than a 'trophy' sitting in someones garage that is never used, I dont see the point of that myself. Like most people I want the best of both worlds i.e. full service history and light but frequent use (not just to the shops and back though !! ) Does anyone know of a good source that details current prices for different 964 models/mileages? I know the market is constantly changing and a car is worth what someone is willing to pay but a guide price would be of great help to me.

Hi John,

I'm searching around for an nice C2/C4 at thh moment..but with a slightly more limited budget than yours! This forum is great for any questions that you may have, as I have found out.

Try

Pistonheads.com
gtclassics.co.uk
911virgin.com
paul-stephens.com
peakporsche.co.uk

These should give you a feel of the ball park figures of 964's. They do vary widely tho...depending on history, age, mileage and works that have/havn't already been carried out on them.

I did a little survey recently on the current prices and posted it on the PCGB forum. IIRC the average was £14K for RHD and £12K for LHD. This was for C2/C4 (all variants) and did not include RS, turbo or celebration.

Of course there was a big range in the prices and the most expensive ones were for sale at dealers.

Thanks for the advice tazsura, I also came across this links page during my 'quest'.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back