Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C4 for sale

Nice comprehensive set of pics there!

Bloody hell - another 993 owner sells up :(

Whats next Stevo?

993 C4 Coupe For Sale

Many thanks to Stevo for posting details of my car on this site :lol:

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me direct via a PM.

Please be aware that I'm only thinking of selling due to a change of job and WILL NOT be giving the car away or entertaining any test pilots - I may still yet keep her as it took me months of frustrating research to find a good honest straight car so please - no more silly offers :evil:

Keep the faith brothers and sisters - for surely I will be a 993 owner again!

Plate for Sale

Sorry, :oops: forgot to mention that also have my private plate for sale if anyone's interested.

964 GTR

I'm looking for offers in excess of £2,500, it's on a retention certificate and ready to go.

Anyone ??

:p

phew for a second I thought you were wanting offers over £2.5k for M51 XUR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: 993 C4 Coupe For Sale

964GTR said:
Please be aware that I'm only thinking of selling due to a change of job and WILL NOT be giving the car away ...

Thats the way to encourage a sale.... :roll:

Re: 993 C4 Coupe For Sale

964RS said:
964GTR said:
Please be aware that I'm only thinking of selling due to a change of job and WILL NOT be giving the car away ...

Thats the way to encourage a sale.... :roll:

:eek: I appreciate it sounds a bit like Sales Prevention, truth is, I'm not sure I do want to sell it, it's just trying to justify having money tied up in a car I don't strictly need when domestic department are requesting budget approval for improved facilities! :cry:

Time will tell.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back