Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Would this fit?

IIRC Polar Express has cupholders fitted to this mk1 Gt3

Hi,

All I can say is that I have never used my cup holders. :oops: The unit looks ok, the only way to check is to eyeball the gap where the cup holder section is compared to yours or better still check with your local OPC.

Alan

911UK said:
Is that so he can have a cuppa before he sets off again after spinning?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't see why it would not fit, but that would be a right pain to fit I reckon.

I've not used the cupholders on mine either- it worries me that your drink's placed right over the control panel...

Seagull said:
911UK said:
Is that so he can have a cuppa before he sets off again after spinning?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'll be along shortly to show you his 'special blend and roast' gesture :p

Robertb said:
I don't see why it would not fit, but that would be a right pain to fit I reckon.

I've not used the cupholders on mine either- it worries me that your drink's placed right over the control panel...

Keeps a couple bottles of water nice and cold when you are blasting across Europe :)

Had the same setup on a Seat Leon. Covered up the control panel and any drinks rapidly got cooled by the airvents.

However, had a look at the service manual and I reckon it's fairly straightforward but not sure whether it's worth it or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back