Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 - more spec or lower milage?

Not that I am a fantastic expert on the subject but they both look pricey to me as well having just been looking around myself - you aren't far from TT money let alone a C4S.

To lose that number of miles for 1k seems like a good deal to me.

All,

Thanks for you advice! Very helpful indeed. I went to the OPC today and looked again at both cars. I have to say I will probably go with the higher milage one. I just looks great and I feel it is the right thing to do. Yes, I am aware of the higher price for cars you buy from OPC but do somehow prefer peace of mind etc.

Thanks again and I hope to change from "admirer" to "owner" very soon!

elliotts

Fantastic, you won't regret the transition!

Give us a call if you need any help with the other!

elliotts said:
All,

Thanks for you advice! Very helpful indeed. I went to the OPC today and looked again at both cars. I have to say I will probably go with the higher milage one. I just looks great and I feel it is the right thing to do. Yes, I am aware of the higher price for cars you buy from OPC but do somehow prefer peace of mind etc.

Thanks again and I hope to change from "admirer" to "owner" very soon!

elliotts

I wouldn't get overconfident that an OPC car will be perfect. Far from it from the ones I saw when first looking.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back