Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FOR SALE - 996 Cab goodies!!

abartman

I have the following goodies which I'm loathed to give to the dealer who wants to buy my car - thought I'd offer them here before flea-bay.....I have

1. A Smart-Top module - allows one touch opening and closing of the hood whilst driving (under 50mph!) - truly one of the coolest mods for a 996 - paid £170 a few weeks ago - in perfect condition
2. A 996 Wind deflector - as new with storage bag - paid £170 a few months ago
3. An HID kit - easy to install and looks great - installed in my car for only a few weeks - in perfect nick - paid £150 again, a few weeks ago
4. 20 x Chrome coloured wheel nut covers (+ removal tool)- never installed - so brand new!
email me if anyone's interested!

Oh yes - still trying to sell my 1999 C4 Cab 996 (see next post) - sure a private sale will be more beneficial that a dealer - was looking for £30K - but seriously open to offers around the £28K mark!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back