Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Second try ... opinions ...

voya pavlovic

Ok, now that vesuvius car is off the table I'm going to see this on Thursday.

http://tinyurl.com/2f56cq

Opinions on price / value for money. Threat price on the website as £1k less, since I'm getting good part exchange for my current car.

Regards Voya

That looks quite cheap, havent seen a facelift for under 33K.

Dejan hi,

Well note the milleage, quite high actually.

Regards Voya

That looks exceptionally good value for the money. Maybe too good, but definitley worth a visit

Looks great value. 5 year old car = 57k miles = spot on for a regularly used 911 (nice to see imho). Should have all the bugs ironed out.

Well don't know about exceptionally good, its black on black with 57kmls.

Polar,

I'd rather have 35k car, alas nothing available in my price bracket

oh, I know your car is manual but I'd forgiv it that feature if you want to part for E class oil burner :D

57k miles isnt that much if your using it as a second car. Plus over 5 years, its as it should be and probably a sign of well engineered car if people have ben driving it. 2 owners only at 57k, indicates to me that previous owners probably didnt have many probs with the car and/or looked after it properly. If all checks come up clear etc I would go for it.

Just had a quick look at the dealers web site and it seems that the car is being sold by a finance broker, like me - not a dealer as such - nothing wrong with that however I would treat the purchase / price as a private purchase. Could it be a repo car?

Just my initial thoughts - I have no experience with the vendor at all.

Dejan,

I hear you, in a perfect world I'd have it with lot less miles and wouldn't be bothered getting audi at all.

Jamie,
The car is getting inspected by porsche leeds with agreement that anything found on 111 check is sorted. And they gave me decent px on merc.
So car is getting warrantied by porsche. If I missing anything please let me know. Would it matter if car was repo ?

Regards Voya

voya pavlovic said:
Polar,

I'd rather have 35k car, alas nothing available in my price bracket

oh, I know your car is manual but I'd forgiv it that feature if you want to part for E class oil burner :D

Hey Voya,
E class oil burners are cool... but let me think... erm, actually,... no. :wink:

How long are you planning to keep the 911 and what kind of mileage will you put on?

Polar,

E class tractors (love em to bits , bless) are anything but cool, but they are awesome cars (paris-london half tank) and comfy as anything.

Well plan is to keep it for a year/4-6kmls then part it for tt or if something else comes along . (Extremely well priced GT3 and again not going to take 3rd pedal as deal breaker) :)

Very nice car BTW

if it checks out that looks like good value. Price is about right given the mileage, which really is not something to worry about. At the end of teh day this is a well made machine. As long as it has the service history it can (and will) do lots of miles no problem at all.

Hope it is a good one, certainly better than the other one you were lokking at.

Consider a PPI as well as the 111 point check. PPI will find things that are not included in teh check such as crash damage and wear on replaceables.

Sean

Sean,

Unfortunatelly not gonna have time to organize PPI. Will check if I can find out what to check myself for accident damage if not I'll ask OPC to do it (for extra charge). Dealer/Finance guy, seems straight forward answered all the questions and they'll fix anything that comes out on Inspection by OPC.

Regards Voya.

Looks like a good car and good price. Surprise it is under £30K to be honest.

Could be a contender! Hope the inspection goes well.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back