Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wiper blades

clipstone said:
To bring back an old point, did anyone find a decent wiper combination for a 993?

The wipers on mine make more noise than the engine :roll:

ask on the 993 section... :roll:

allomoto said:
clipstone said:
To bring back an old point, did anyone find a decent wiper combination for a 993?

The wipers on mine make more noise than the engine :roll:

ask on the 993 section... :roll:

Hello Allomoto - weren't you suppose to come back and tell us who your insurer was because you got a quote that many of us were amazed at.

Clipstone - that PIAA reference from Roadhog1 looks half decent; here you go: http://www.piaa.co.uk/wipers/wipers.asp
Also - if you do a quick search, eBay will throw some up for sale. If you go down this route, let us on here all know about it! I am looking at changing the wipers on mine.

~ Maxie

Maxie Islam said:
Hello Allomoto - weren't you suppose to come back and tell us who your insurer was because you got a quote that many of us were amazed at.

Was i ....?

allomoto said:
Maxie Islam said:

Was i ....?

Yes - when the old threads have been added, I'll put up the post again in case you had forgotten.

~ Maxie

Maxie Islam said:
allomoto said:
Maxie Islam said:

Was i ....?

Yes - when the old threads have been added, I'll put up the post again in case you had forgotten.

~ Maxie

Thanks! can't wait, at the same time maybe you coule get a life... :roll:

allomoto said:
Maxie Islam said:
allomoto said:
Maxie Islam said:

Was i ....?

~ Maxie

Thanks! can't wait, at the same time maybe you coule get a life... :roll:

Thanks for the insult.

now now girls.............put those handbags away :lol: :lol:

Use Bosch from Halfords - cheap and replace each year; also use Rain-X. Used PIAA before and no real difference to Bosch but 2-3 times the price.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back